Wednesday, June 24, 2009

June 24, 2009

Just for kicks, try to break your routine by doing some little things different.

I parked in a different parking space this morning and sat on the other side of the coffee shop. The view is different and I found myself thinking about different things than I normally do. I think I'll continue breaking the routine today and see what happens. I'll try to report on that tomorrow.

That may sound a might trivial but it makes for an interesting day, and who knows, maybe I'll be brave enough to change some other of my routines/habits...

Peace

Jim

2 comments:

  1. You should try putting your pants on "the other leg first". I guarantee it will be amusement for you. Go ahead...try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have recently changed my morning and evening routine thanks to the deck. Adam too. We have done things and experienced things that we otherwise wouldn't have.

    ReplyDelete