Thursday, June 25, 2009

June 25, 2009

Going out to hit a few golf balls with my boy this morning. Kevin has been fun this week.


I "sort of" changed my routine yesterday. Parked in a different place, walked early in the morning and worked on my sermon in the afternoon. There was not a huge difference but I did notice some things. I noticed that I thought about different stuff by not following my normal path. I noticed that time seemed to go by slower. I noticed that when you stay up till midnight racing Mario Karts on the Wii (definitely not my routine) that if feels cruddy at daylight the next morning.

Those are all simple changes to the norm, but I think I'll try to go a little deeper in my changes and move to some changes in how I study my Bible or how I "think" during my prayer time. In other words I want to make some Spiritual changes and see what happens.

Peace

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment